Towards Digital Normalisation.

This evening I had the opportunity to present a short presentation, via Zoom, to 80 pre-service teachers from Deakin University. It was great being back in the presenting saddle as I’d not done it for a while – which I think showed in my over organisation and poor time management! 

The brief was to have a focus on 21st Century Digital Technology Skills and hopefully I was able to stick true to that as best I could in the time that I had. I think we can all agree that 21st Century Digital Technology Skills is quite a large area of focus! 🙂

Below I have included the slide deck that I attempted to whip through. I will mention here that a few questions that came out of tonight were on the more practical aspects of how to redesign curriculum and lessons with a focus on technology integration and a 21st Century Skills focus. A feel another blog post coming on… 

Happy viewing!

Published by

3 Replies to “Towards Digital Normalisation.

1. I enjoyed reading this. A terrific curation of ideas, works and research. All of them with a powerful message. Great work CB.

1. Thank you Phillip for posting this comment. Certainly appreciate the feedback which certainly serves to inspire me moving forward!

2. Thank you for sharing. I always enjoy your presentations and the way you tie things together. My only quandary is SAMR and splitting the use of technology from learning and teaching. Although this maybe easier to make sense of cognitively, I wonder if this misses the way in which technology does or does not integrate within the wider school eco-system? This is why I liked about Modern Learning Canvas and using this to support the development of digital pedagogoies.

Also on: Read Write Collect