Hello and welcome again to my site which houses my musings, ramblings and occasional gripes. 😉

I have been a teacher and educational leader for 15 years, I have initiated, developed, and implemented school wide effective digital learning practices to better incorporate 21st century practices and lead effective change in schools on small and large scales.

I have been fortunate enough throughout my career to have presented and shared my learning with others at conference level on a range of educational topics. These have included just about anything and everything related to digital learning practices, leading change within and educational organisation and educational leadership. Due to this I have presented at various State, National and International Conferences including having keynoted DLTV Digi Learn 2015, ALIA 2013 and the 2012 GTAV Conferences. In looking forward I have been selected to host round table discussions at the National Furure School Conference in Melbourne in 2018.

In 2011 I was an inductee into the Google Teacher Academy in 2011, and am now a Google Certified Innovator. In 2014 I attended again however acting as a mentor for new inductees.

In 2013 I was selected to join the ADE (Apple Distinguished Educator) Community and attended the induction institute in Bali, Indonesia. In 2014 I attended the 20th Anniversary of the ADE program in San Diego, United States.

My passion has always been the challenges involved in achieving whole school approaches to the seamless integration of highly consistent teaching and learning practices. This has seen a core focus being on deep, quality learning and effective digital inclusion. Currently I am the Assistant Principal for Curriculum Innovation & Design at Ashby Primary School in Geelong, Victoria.